Steelmaking Capacity & Capex Study
Metal Bulletin Research has collated and analysed current steelmaking and mining production capabilities, as well as detailing future capital investment projects in the subscription service Steelmaking Capacity & Capex Study.
It provides the break-down both geographically and by process step from raw materials through to finished steel. With clear commentary of where there is over- and undersupply, it helps reduce the chances of unexpected additions, but also highlight where investment could be warranted.
The Steelmaking Capacity & Capex Study provides a geographical breakdown of capacity and capital expenditure allowing you to:
- Analyse current capacity, competitors and market opportunities;
- Identify geographical, undersupply or overproduction on a product-by-product basis;
- Form a solid foundation for steelmaking equity analysis;
- Observe company and product specific operations;
- Analyse long term industry trends;
- Access Metal Bulletin Researchs expert team of industry analysts to answer any queries and offer additional after sales support;
- Fully customisable data visualisation allowing ease of manipulation;
- Gain an insight into key developments affecting the steelmaking and mining industry.
The quarterly subscription to Steelmaking Capacity & Capex Study includes:
- A written report sent out quarterly highlighting the key findings and points of analysis. The Steelmaking Capacity & Capex provides an analytical commentary and forecast by product, with capacity and capital expenditure out to 2016;
- Statistical information for product capacity by producer/miner and by site presented using Tableau software;
- Statistical information for product capital expenditure by investor, location, capacity, $(m) cost and start-up presented using Tableau software;
- Access to the team of consultants that produce the study to respond to queries and examine the information provided an added value service offered to all Steelmaking Capacity & Capex subscribers.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- North American Steel
- Quarterly Global Iron Ore Cost Service
- Steel and its Raw Materials: A Global Market Outlook to 2020
- Value Creation in the Steel Industry
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.