Welcome to Metal Bulletin Research
Metal Bulletin Research (MBR) is the forecasting and analysis arm of Metal Bulletin and provides business intelligence services dedicated to the global metals and mining industry.
Our services allow you to:
- Track supply and demand trends all over the world
- Make forward purchasing decisions
- Find out how much to buy, when to buy and what is the best price
- Put together business plans and accurate forecasts
- Make the right investment decisions
The Metal Bulletin Research portfolio includes:
- 10 Market Trackers: providing all the data, analysis and forecasting you need, on a regular basis, to make the right decisions for your business on the markets that matter to you.
- 3 Cost Services and Databases: Cost services for steel and iron ore and analysis of capacity and capital expenditure in the global steelmaking market.
- Strategic Forecast Studies: Available for one-off purchase, these studies offer long-term forecasts for all key areas of the metals and mining industry.
- Consultancy: When you need customised information solutions for your projects, or independent bankable feasibility studies, Metal Bulletin Research provides all the global and regional insight you need to proceed with confidence.
All our clients receive these two regular services:
- Metal Trends Index - A fortnightly report giving you analysis of stocks, prices and business conditions for your commodity region.
- World Economics - An objective summary of the key economic trends that are shaping the world of metals.