The Global Aluminium Foil Outlook to 2019
Metal Bulletin Research presents The Global Aluminium Foil Outlook to 2019 in-depth study. This study analyses the global aluminium foil market in all its dimensions and provides 10 year forecasts from 2009-2019 , as well as recent developments in aluminium foil markets around the world. Special focus is given to the new emerging players such as China, India and the Middle East in indentifying and analysing the impact of new project start-ups.
Key issues examined in this study include:
- The Global Aluminium Foil Market
The report provides a deep insight into the key drivers, trends and consumption patterns of aluminium foil across nineteen (19) key
individual countries. Of special importance is the coverage of both, consumer and industrial applications for foil and fin aluminium products.
- By-Market Analysis and Forecasts - 2009-2019
The study discusses economic indicators, trends in the usage pattern, and demand for aluminium foil across regions. Therefore, the future of aluminium foil has been assessed based on critical factors such as overall economic developments, growth trends across end-use sectors, and likely changes in foil production capacity.
The forecasts by region and country provided in this report are based on statistical analysis and surveys conducted by Metal Bulletin Research in the main consuming and producing markets for aluminium foil.
Production trends, capacity, foil stock sources, export-import statistics, new investments planned, prices and margins are examined in detail for each of the countries/regions mentioned below:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Western Europe ( Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Korea)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Middle East (GCC, Turkey, Iran)
- By- Country Analysis by End-Use Sector
An in-depth analysis on the usage of aluminium foil in the consumer sectors including - food, pharmaceutical, personal care, tobacco, lidding and the industrial. Threats from other substitutes / materials are also discussed in the report.
- Strategic Profiles of Key Foil Producers/Plants
Some of the major producers/plants of aluminium foil are profiled in detail including:
- Company background,
- Product portfolio,
- Financial performance
- Strategic plans
- By plant cost structures essential independent data for assessing current market/trade dynamics
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Aluminium and Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Aluminium Sheet and Extrusion: Weekly Market Tracker
- Base Metals: Weekly Market Tracker
- A Strategic Outlook for the Aluminium Flat Rolled Products Market in Asia to 2018
- The Global Outlook for Primary Aluminium to 2018
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us . If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Go to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage.