Global Steel Cost Service
The Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service presents up-to-date, regular information and analysis on production costs for all the major iron and steel products and assesses cost trends that will affect the steel market in the short and medium term.
The Steel Cost Service allows subscribers to choose whether to receive information on flat products, long products or both, according to their specific interests.
Each issue comprises of a written report sent out quarterly highlighting the key findings and points of analysis; plus statistical updates on flat/long products with detailed data in Microsoft Excel format, allowing the user to make their own analysis of cost curves, cost structures, for any product, region or specific company.
Subscribe today and get:
- Key production cost data and analysis, by major global steel site and company, with coverage of over 80% of crude steel capacity;
- Production costs at each plant for all stages of the production process, from raw materials to finished rolled products;
- Detailed individual coverage including: Pig Iron, DRI, Crude Steel, Billet, Slab, HR Coil, CR Coil, Galvanised Sheet, Wire Rod, Bar and Heavy Sections;
- Full use of Metal Bulletin Researchs by-plant cost data in MS Excel updated every quarter.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- North American Steel
- Quarterly Global Iron Ore Cost Service
- Steel and its Raw Materials: A Global Market Outlook to 2020
- Value Creation in the Steel Industry
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 7226 or email us . If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5222 6149.