Global Iron Ore Cost Service
The Quarterly Global Iron Ore Cost Service offers in-depth coverage, concise information and
analysis on production costs from all the major global iron ore producers and by major iron ore product.
The subscription includes a written report with a complete statistical database
available in Microsoft Excel format.
Subscribe now and you will receive:
- Key production cost data and analysis by major iron ore mine, with global coverage of over 2 billion tonnes of capacity;
- Detailed individual coverage by mine, for lump, fines and pellets;
- Cost curves for the exportable lump, fines and pellets, showing the cost position of all major producers, as well as an assessment of costs of all major domestic iron ore industries;
- Assessment of iron ore spot prices (FOB and delivered to China), in relation to mine production costs;
- Analysis of affordable prices of iron ore assessing the prices that Chinese steelmakers can and should pay for iron ore at different levels of prices for steel products;
- Assessment of production cost trends affecting the iron ore market in the short and medium term;
- Full use of Metal Bulletin Researchs iron ore cost data by product and mine, available in MS Excel updated every quarter.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- North American Steel
- Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service
- Steel and its Raw Materials: A Global Market Outlook to 2020
- Trading Iron Ore: A fullfeasibility study for a new derivatives contract
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us . If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.