Strategic Assessment of the Ferro-Alloys Industry: A Global Outlook to 2018
In 2007 and 2008, ferro-alloys enjoyed their greatest boom ever; prices reached their highest levels and the scale of purchasing created availability shortages in all alloys. This ended abruptly in the second half of 2008, once the financial crisis kicked in, with prices plummeting to their lowest levels in years.
Where will the industry go next? When will it recover? Once it does recover, how high will prices go, and will they ever reach their 2008 highs again?
A Strategic Assessment of the Ferro-Alloys industry: A Global Outlook to 2018 provides you with independent research and analysis of the entire ferro-alloys industry comprising:
For each alloy you will get:
- Historic production, consumption and price data;
- Production data by country and by producer;
- Price forecasts out to 2018;
- Demand-supply balance forecasts out to 2018;
- Analysis of trade flows between the major buyers and consumers, and the changing trends.
Based on comprehensive analysis of market fundamentals, Metal Bulletin Research (MBR) provides you with unrivalled independent analysis of the entire ferro-alloys industry, shedding light on the potential path of each alloy over the coming decade.
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Ferro-alloys Monthly
- The Quarterly Global Chrome and Stainless Review
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Stainless Steels
- The Global Outlook for Nickel and Stainless Steel to 2012
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 3179.
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage