Subscribe to Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
A subscription to Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker will give you a unique, easy-to-read independent market analysis and price forecasts for all the major key steel raw materials including: ferrous scrap grades, pig iron, iron ore, DRI/HBI, freight, coking coal and coke, energy, zinc, tin, ferro-alloys and energy.
With independent price forecasts and market analysis published every Tuesday, as a subscriber you will have access to the latest data, analysis, price movements and market developments for the global steel raw materials industry.
Here are just some of the benefits of a subscription to Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker:
- Steel raw material market and price coverage including four market reports every month.
- Weekly updates published by close of business every Tuesday (London time).
- Download the latest issue and data to create personalised charts and tables for your own spreadsheets and presentations.
- Access the fully searchable archive of past issues and create tailored email alerts or breaking views for your chosen sectors.
- Set up your own personalised home page and your own RSS feeds.
- Extensive independent coverage of short-to-medium price forecasts and product margin analysis - coverage of over 70 global prices every week.
- Access to independent short-term and long-term price and market forecasts - both for the coming weeks of trading as well as key monthly average transaction prices over the next 12 months.
- The very latest and accurate weekly and monthly average global market quotations for the key raw material grades including: European, US and Japanese HMS No1, HMS No1&2, dealer bundles and shredded material, CIS A3 Black Sea grades, iron ore fines and pellets including Indian spot fob export prices, DRI/HBI, hard (LV) coking coal prices from the USA and Australia, BSI M2 and BSI freight indices, Shanxi 1st grade <12.5% ash coke domestic and export prices, ferro-alloys including ferro-vanadium, ferro-silicon etc.
- Strategic analysis and insights of leading industry companies from our international team of steel raw material specialists.
- Expanded coverage of the Metal Bulletin Research Raw Materials Weighted Price Index providing a clear and instant view of current price trends.
Complimentary subscription to World Economics and Metals Trends Index reports on the markets we operate in.
In addition, you will gain subscriber-only access to our team of industry experts and analysts who will be on hand to answer any specific queries you may have concerning the data and analysis provided in any update we publish. This gives you peace of mind knowing that with one call or email you can resolve a query and return to work confident you have the data you need.
Click here to begin your subscription immediately.