The Ten Year Outlook for Alumina
Alumina prices started to recover from the 2008-2009 collapse, supported by strong demand in China and the Middle East, and restarting aluminium capacity in North America. This is being driven by the escalating primary aluminium price over the last 18 months.
The Ten Year Outlook for Alumina from Metal Bulletin Research seeks to address how the alumina market is likely to develop over the next 10 years.
This comprehensive study includes:
Who should purchase this report?
- Full coverage of the metallurgical grade alumina market in all regions of the world, including: Central Asia and Russia, Europe, North America, South America, Africa and the Middle East, Eastern and Southern Asia excl. China, China and Australasia
- Includes price forecast and scenarios up to 2021
- Key issues on the pricing mechanisms for alumina
- The report offers a comprehensive long-term outlook for alumina supply
- The report offers a comprehensive long-term outlook for alumina demand
- Completely independent and insightful research
- Analyses the growing surge in production and consumption of metallurgical grade alumina in China and the effects on the entire alumina and aluminium industry
- CEOs/ managing directors/ managers top decision makers
- Marketing, purchasing/procurement, sales, market strategy managers as well as business development/strategy/market research managers
- Procurement and business development managers
- Investors/ financial analysts, corporate finance bankers
- Policy makers, corporate strategy, company analysts, market research companies
- Other organisations governments and worldwide (at all levels)
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Aluminium and Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Aluminium Sheet and Extrusion: Weekly Market Tracker
- Base Metals: Weekly Market Tracker
- A Strategic Outlook for the Aluminium Flat Rolled Products Market in Asia to 2018
- The Global Outlook for Primary Aluminium to 2018
- The Global Aluminium Foil Outlook to 2019
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage