Strategic Market Outlook for Medium and Large stainless and Duplex (SAW) Pipes
Metal Bulletin Research presents a brand new study, Strategic Market Outlook for Medium and Large stainless and Duplex (SAW) Pipes, which aims to provide clarity and direction at a pivotal time for these markets. This study examines precisely where LMSS welded pipe will be required and in what quantities going out to 2030 on a regional basis.
The study includes:
- A full breakdown of current LMSS welded pipe capacity, % duplex rates, and production specification rates worldwide;
- By-plant and major-country analysis of LMSS capacity, production (2008) and utilisation rates, including Outokumpu, Butting, Erndtebrucker, Inox Tech and others;
- Regional demand outlook (in volume terms) for LMSS welded pipe out to 2030 for key regions including Europe, Asia and Americas, India, Middle East, Africa and Oceania;
- Detailed analysis of LMSS OD: 8- 48 end-application markets for 2008;
- Detailed by-regional perspectives for global natural gas production and LNG; off-shore oil production, refinery and petrochemical, desalination water plants, and nuclear power generation out to 2030;
- Regional market size information for medium-sized stainless tubes OD 8-14 split by plate/coil and large-sized tubes over 14;
- Analysis of size distribution of LMSS Pipe with OD>8; steel grade structure of LMSS Pipe;
- Details of planned capacity additions.
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us
. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports inlclude:
- Seamless Steel Tube and Pipe
- Welded Steel Tube and Pipe
- The Year Outlook for the Large-diameter Linepipe Market
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- The Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service
- Coated Steels
- Value Creation Strategies for the Steel Industry
- The Five Year Outlook for the Global OCTG Market- Energy Outlook and Market Perspectives for Steel Seamless Pipe: The Middle East and North AfricaGo to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage.