Energy Outlook and Market Perspectives for Steel Seamless Pipes in the Middle East and North Africa
Metal Bulletin Research has launched in September 2009 the exclusive Energy Outlook and Market Perspectives for Steel Seamless Pipes in the Middle East and North Africa study written in co-operation with EMS Engineering Management Services S.r.L an independent consultancy and engineering company based in Northern Italy with worldwide experience in the seamless tube and pipe industry. This is the only report that provides country and regional analysis of OCTG, line pipe and other seamless pipe market trends out to 2030.
This unique and ground-breaking study evaluates the current and forecast requirements for steel seamless pipes by country for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region within each major sector to include:
- Oil and gas production (OCTG) split by casing and tubing;
- Oil and gas gathering and transport (line pipe);
- Seamless pipes for the refinery and petrochemical Industry;
- Seamless pipes for heating and power generation;
- Seamless pipe for mechanical and construction applications
The following markets are covered:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports inlclude:
- Seamless Steel Tube and Pipe
- Welded Steel Tube and Pipe
- The Year Outlook for the Large-diameter Linepipe Market
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- The Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service
- Coated Steels
- Value Creation Strategies for the Steel Industry
- The Five Year Outlook for the Global OCTG Market
Go to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage.