The US Steel Industry State-by-State Analysis and Forecasts out to 2020
Metal Bulletin Research (MBR) has conducted extensive research into the US market on a national and state level in this new, exclusive and comprehensive study on the US steel industry which offers data for each of the 50 US States The US Steel Industry State-by-State Analysis and Forecasts out to 2020.
The study provides comprehensive steel database for the US market ever constructed offering the following:
1) Steel Consumption by each major steel product (Flat and Long products)
2) Consumption by major end-user sector
3) Consumption data for each of the 50 states of the United States of America
Key questions addressed in the study include:
Where should you build your plant to best meet future steel consumption patterns?
Where are steel consumers based? How has steel consumption migrated since 1985 and where will it transform out to 2020?
What regions of the USA will show the most growth in steel consumption in the longer term?
Which steel-consuming sectors have growth potential? Which sectors are declining?
What is the growth potential for specific steel products in each US state and by value added type out to 2020? Which steel products have the best long-term prospects?
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- North American Steel Markets
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Seamless Steel Tube and Pipe
- Welded Steel Tube and Pipe
- Value Creation Strategies for the Steel Industry
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage