Global Lithium Market Outlook: Projects and Strategies to 2020 for a new era of demand
Following Metal Bulletin Researchs 2009 focus on a lithium industry on the verge of a boom, the NEW Global Lithium Market Outlook: Projects and Strategies to 2020 for a new era of demand is a much needed successor to this study.
With a boom in activity comes a boom in data. Metal Bulletin Research has picked and analysed the core data that is key for any business direction. New critical analyses and projections include:
This study will reflect on the developments of the lithium industry and consider the likely outcome over the next ten years.
- A new supply and demand forecast out to 2020;
- Focus on lithium carbonate, chloride and hydroxide;
- The impact of hybrid and full electric vehicles the emergence of the Nissan LEAF;
- A unique ground-floor up-analysis of the electric vehicle market;
- Considering each emerging electric vehicles potential separately and the specific volume unit lithium demand;
- The consideration of battery recycling on lithium demand;
- Detailed recommendations on competitive strategies to be adopted by producers and investors;
- Our independent profiling of lithium potential by country;
- In depth analysis of glass, aluminium, pharmaceuticals, and portable electronics;
- SWOT analysis for leading lithium producers including SQM, Chemetall, FMC and more;
- Interviews with over 50 producers, end-users and key players in the lithium industry.
It will demonstrate electric vehicle demand through analysis of the electric vehicle market, estimating how many of each vehicle models will be produced and the amount of lithium required.
Additionally we consider other key end-user markets for this important mineral and thus provide our readers with a thorough understanding of lithium demand dynamics.
It is evident that we are entering a paradigm shift with respect to how we fulfil our energy requirements this brings with it significant investment opportunity.
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us
. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- A New Era For The Middle East & North African Steel Industry
- The Ten Year Strategic Outlook for the Global Magnesium Market
- A Strategic Assessment of the Ferro-alloys Industry
Go to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage.