Global Large-diameter Linepipe Market Intelligence Service
This new service from the dedicated Tube & Pipe team at Metal Bulletin Research (MBR) has expanded the Five year outlook for the Large-diameter Pipeline Market report into the "Global Large-diameter Linepipe Intelligence Service".
This service provides you with an online interactive database of the latest strategic Large-diameter Linepipe data (updated quarterly), and in-depth study and over 70 years worth of market experience at your disposal with our expert support.
The Global Large-diameter Linepipe Intelligence Service is a vital business tool in helping you plan your sales, procurement or direction of your business moving forward.
With this intelligence service you will have access to MBR's independent 5 year market outlook online, updated every quarter on our flexible data platform. You will still receive our best selling strategic study on the global large-diameter linepipe market with 350 pages of analysis and a five year outlook. In addition, you will be able to consult MBR's team of analysts who have over 70 years of experience between them.
Each quarterly update of the service will provide:
The status of more than 300 large-diameter pipeline projects, updated quarterly including:
- Location, Operator, Diameter (inches), length (km), tonnage, onshore/offshore, sour/non-sour, gas/oil/other, expected type of pipe (LSAW/HSAW/ERW).
- Some leading projects closely followed include: Zohr 2 (Egypt), Mamba (Mozambique), Power of Siberia, PTT 5th gas pipeline Thailand, Keystone XL (USA)
5-year forecast (now to 2022) of large-diameter market dynamics by region including:
- Local regional supply, import/exports into the region, demand based on project activity and other economic factors - split by LSAW, HSAW, ERW
A database of all large-diameter pipe mills in the world, including LSAW, HSAW and ERW
- About 250 large-diameter pipe mills globally, including information on location, capacity (kt), diameter range (inches), wall thickness (mm) and current operating status
A database of all API plate and coil suppliers for the linepipe industry
- Location, capacity, width (mm), grade capabilities, sour/non-sour capabilities of all API mills in the world. Information also provided on all leading API mills in the world including grade capacity, coil thickness that can be achieved etc
Large-diameter linepipe and API plate and coil pricing 5-year forecasts
And much more ...
Don't miss out on a service that will equip you with the insight and information for your strategic planning, negotiations and purchasing giving you the advantage over your competitors.
What's new for 2017?
- Extended forecasts - Forecasts now go out to 2022 for prices, consumption, shipments and trade, allowing you to plan further ahead
- Quarterly data updates - MBR's five-year outlook is updated every quarter in an online data service, so you will always be able to use the latest data for your reports and analysis
- Create your own graphs and charts using the interactive platform, saving you time when you're preparing presentations
- Update on all future large-diameter linepipe projects by region with their likely viability
- Analysis of all global API plate and coil substrate suppliers to the large-diameter linepipe industry
Here's what a reader has to say about MBRs Tube & Pipe research:
MBR is an indispensible resource for our company's intelligence gathering activities around regional OCTG and Linepipe markets. Its in-depth coverage on market forces impacing supply and demand helps us grasp the rationale behind the numbers and equips [us] with valuable and actionable insights"
Anastacio Baleva, Conocophilips
This study is required reading for all industry professionals with an interest in the future of the tube and pipe sector and is brought to you by the leading global industry consultancy in this area.
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8174 or email us . If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Global OCTG Market: Five Year Market Outlook
- Seamless Steel Tube and Pipe
- Welded Steel Tube and Pipe
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Iran Oil and Gas Tubulars: Demand and Market Outlook to 2020