The Five Year Strategic Outlook for the Global Large- diameter Linepipe Market
The dedicated Tube & Pipe team at Metal Bulletin Research (MBR) have expanded on the groundbreaking strategic outlook study for the global large-diameter linepipe market, providing the most comprehensive analysis and five-year forecast for this important industry.
Featuring a complete analysis of current and upcoming linepipe projects by region through to 2020, the study asks:
How is the large diameter linepipe industry responding to demand cyclicality?
As the market becomes more regionalised, how do global suppliers compete?
How is the large-diameter offshore market likely to develop in the next five years?
What are the current and upcoming changes and developments in the supply of large-diameter linepipe globally?
Key areas this study will address include:
- The global/regional large-diameter linepipe market size a detailed picture of the market size, and major trade flows. Based on forecast changes to capacity, production, consumption and trade, it provides a detailed view on how the market is realistically likely to develop and change over the next five years.
- Detailed overview of current and forecast large-diameter projects by tonnage, diameter, length in each region worldwide
- Breakdown of spiral, ERW and longitudinal SAW trends for each major country and region and analysis of future output by type will be provided.
- Includes a comprehensive ERW, LSAW capacity/production database including major company, size and product size range
- Historical and forecast regional product pricing MBR examines and analyses key spiral welded pipe, ERW welded linepipe and LSAW linepipe prices. This report also provides an analysis of underlying HR coil and HR plate markets and their price forecasts out for the next five years, allowing for an analysis of expected margins
What's new for 2015?
- Expanded and improved analysis of the major announced pipeline projects by region
- Detailed trade analysis by product (ERW, LSAW and HSAW) identifying leading exporting countries to each key consuming country historically
- Comparison of the average utilisation rates by region of LSAW, HSAW and ERW linepipe mills for both 2013 and 2014
- Analysis of how the offshore linepipe market will evolve
Here's what a reader has to say about MBRs Tube & Pipe research:
MBR is an indispensible resource for our company's intelligence gathering activities around regional OCTG and Linepipe markets. Its in-depth coverage on market forces impacing supply and demand helps us grasp the rationale behind the numbers and equips [us] with valuable and actionable insights"
Anastacio Baleva, Conocophilips
This study is required reading for all industry professionals with an interest in the future of the tube and pipe sector and is brought to you by the leading global industry consultancy in this area.
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us . If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- The Five Year Outlook for the Global OCTG Market
- Seamless Steel Tube and Pipe
- Welded Steel Tube and Pipe
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
Go to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage