Steel & its Raw Materials - A Global Market Outlook to 2020
This 400 page report published by Metal Bulletin Research provides a detailed and authoritative analysis of past trends and forecasts to 2012 and further out to 2020 for the complete supply chain of the world steel industry for all the key products and sectors:
- World steel demand by region and end-user sector
- The world steel industry by region: structure, capacity, costs, the leading steel companies and their strategies
- The demand and supply of raw materials, energy and sea freight
"I would positively recommend Metal Bulletin Research as a unique provider of steel and its raw materials market analysis and forecasts"
Michael Amez, Manager, A.T. Kearney, USA
This report is split in two volumes:
Volume 1: Global steel consumption
Volume 2: Global crude steel production and raw materials supply
This report includes an interactive CD-ROM consumption forecasts model by product and region. Key company coverage and data for over 75 steel companies worldwide is also offered.
Some of the key areas this report addresses include:
- How long will the steel and raw material price boom continue for?
- Is the global steel industry steel poised for sustained profitability?
- Will there be an impending steel crisis in China's domestic market?
- To what degree will the global credit crunch affect global steel consumption?
- What are the trends for regional consumption by production route, consumption per capita and steel intensity forecasts for the medium term period to 2012, and a longer term outlook to 2020?
- Which steel end-user sectors are growing and which are declining?
- Where are prices for iron ore, scrap, coking coal, coke and freight heading?
Key features of this report include:
- 400 pages
- 450 tables and charts
- 5,000 line interactive Excel consumption forecast model by product and region
- Access to analysts
- Access to spreadsheets
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Quarterly Global Iron Ore Cost Service
- Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service
- Trading Iron Ore: A full feasibility study for a new derivatives contract
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 3179.
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage