The Global Outlook for Nickel and Stainless Steel to 2012
The Global Outlook for Nickel and Stainless Steel to 2012 assesses where the notoriously volatile and unpredictable nickel market will go to next, why, and how.
Metal Bulletin Research's Nickel and Stainless report addresses the following key questions:
- When can you expect the new capacity from nickel mines to be felt in the market? Has it become a case of too little, too late?
- Where will nickel and stainless steel prices go?
- What does the future hold for Nickel pig iron in China? Is it just temporary swing supply or is there a sustainable longer-term niche for nickel pig iron in the supply chain?
- Will the looming slowdown in the worlds developed economies derail the growth in stainless steel market, or will China and other developing economies pick up the slack?
- What does the dawning of a new era of high nickel prices mean for the relative growth rates of austenitic, ferritic and duplex grades of stainless steel?
Why is this report essential reading?
This report is brought to you by leading independent industry experts in this field, including the former Manager for International Sales at Falconbridge. During three months of intense research, this allowed for unique coverage and access to nickel producers and traders.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Stainless Steels
- Base Metals: Weekly Market Tracker
- Quarterly Global Chrome and Stainless Review
- Value Creation Strategies for the Steel Industry
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage