Metals in Packaging A Strategic Market Outlook To 2015
Metal Bulletin Research's Metals in Packaging A Strategic Market Outlook To 2015 is a unique, detailed and completely independent study of the tinplate, aluminium and metals packaging industry.
This is essential reading for those looking for an insight into this complex and under-researched industry.
How will future trends in demand, capacity and pricing for Metals in Packaging affect you and your business?
Aluminium and steel are two of the key raw materials for packaging. With a long and distinguished history, they are under pressure from substitutes in glass and plastics. Yet both have responded to pressures through innovation over the last decade, with more to come. Moreover, they are rivals in supplying packaging needs. While the two metals are global, the packaging preferences in the markets that they serve are distinctly local.
Metals in Packaging - A Strategic Market Outlook to 2015 will address many issues:
- Market share analysis including beverage can lines by owner/region and cross-country recycling rates.
- Can-maker ranking by-region and by market sector.
- Detailed by-country steel beverage, food, aerosol can production and forecasts out to 2020.
- SWOT analysis of all major metals packaging manufacturers along with commentary on their future strategy out to 2020.
- Detailed by-regional cost comparison between tinplate and aluminium in various packaging applications and sensitivity analysis of the impact of changing variables on total costs of production.
- By country historical and forecast tinplate capacity, production, utilisation rates, net trade and apparent consumption statistics out to 2015. Can foil sales forecasts by region out to 2010.
- Review of all major technological trends and identification of key future developments along with their impact on demand and supply.
- Analytical price coverage of tinplate/aluminium spot, contract and prices delivered to merchant collecting centres as well as tinplate, aluminium, aluminium can stock and substrate price forecasts out to 2020 with full price-margin analysis.
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Aluminium and Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Aluminium Sheet and Extrusion: Weekly Market Tracker
- Coated Steels
- Base Metals: Weekly Market Tracker
- Value Creation Strategies for the Steel Industry
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage