Global OCTG Market: Five Year Market Outlook
Metal Bulletin Research has just published the latest edition of this popular report.
Global OCTG Market: Five Year Market Outlook provides valuable data, insight and forecasts from an unrivalled Tube & Pipe analysis team.
NOW FEATURING: Quarterly data updates - Online data platform - Outlook to 2022
Global OCTG Market: Five Year Market Outlook will give you detailed independent research and analysis along with a quarterly updated database - allowing you to remain up-to-date throughout the year.
- Five year price forecasts
- Suppy and demand
- Analysis by country/region
- Quarterly data updates
Order it here today or click here to request a sample and more information.
Following a period of significant change for the OCTG market, the latest edition of this report is extremely timely. After the sharp declines in 2015 we are now seeing the market looking stronger than is has in nearly two years.
With this study, Metal Bulletin Research has examined in-depth the effects of the downturn on OCTG demand, capacity, trade and prices and provides an outlook for the markets through 2022. We have analyzed potential up-side and down-side effects on the prospects for OCTG consumption over the coming five years, as well as changing trends in consumption patterns including size, grade and connections.
- Consumption of seamless and welded OCTG on a country basis historic and forecast out to 2022
- Consumption of seamless & welded OCTG on a regional basis historic and forecast out to 2022
- Regional breakdown of demand by premium versus commodity grades historic and forecast
- OCTG consumption trends by grade, type and diameter (including proprietary analysis)
- OCTG consumption trends by connection type by region (API, premium, semi-premium etc)
- Detailed capacity analysis on a plant-by-plant basis of all major current and planned OCTG facilities
- Country-by-country welded & seamless OCTG production historic & forecast out to 2022
- Regional welded and seamless OCTG production historic and forecast out to 2022
OCTG Trade Flows
- Detailed country-by-country trade flows of seamless and welded OCTG on an historic & forecast basis out to 2022
- Examination of major historic & current anti-dumping and trade restraint cases and analysis on future potential areas of conflict
- Examination of non-tariff barriers to trade
- Welded and seamless OCTG pricing historic and forecast out to 2022
- Analysis of historic and forecast margins for producers
- Pricing and analysis of selected OCTG products out to 2018 by major grade including API 5CT, J/K 55, API 5CT & N80 Q
Online database - Updated Quarterly
- A flexible online data platform - Log in to access the latest strategic OCTG data, updated quarterly, whenever you need it
- Get a global and by-country view - Apparent consumption, shipments, trade data and rig counts all broken down by region and country with history from 2007 and forecasts to 2020
- Save time - No more re-typing data-sets and manipulating them yourself. Do it all online!
- Easy to use - Create charts online and export them and the data behind them straight in your presentation, report or model
- Competitor Analysis - A global capacity database allows you to monitor competitor activity
Metal Bulletin Research is an indispensable resource for our companys intelligence gathering activities around regional OCTG markets. Its in-depth coverage on market forces impacting supply and demand helps us grasp the rationale behind the numbers and equips our category management teams with valuable and actionable insights.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Seamless Steel Tube and Pipe
- Welded Steel Tube and Pipe
- Iran Oil & Gas Tubulars: Demand and Market Outlook to 2020
- A Strategic Outlook for the OCTG Heat Treatment, Threading, Coupling and Premium Connection Sectors out to 2022
- The Five Year Strategic Outlook for the Global Large-diameter Linepipe Market
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- The Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service
- Galvanized Steel and Tinplate Market Tracker
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8174 or email us . If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.