The most comprehensive research done to date about the Middle East and North African steel markets.
George Matta, Ezz Steel
Price forecast updates for each quarter throughout 2009, enabling your company to stay ahead of the market and sustain a competitive edge.
Request a brochure, table of contents and sample pages
The study includes:
Countries covered in the study:
- Current, historic and forecast production for each product in each country out to 2014
- Analysis by company on planned production, cost structures, product mix, capacity expansions and target geographic markets
- Historic and forecast steel consumption by country and product out to 2014
- Raw material availability (scrap and DRI) and options
- Economic/end-user background by-sector forecasts out to 2014
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestinian Authority, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
Products covered in the study:
Raw materials, long and flat steel products: Ferrous Scrap, Iron Ore, DRI/HBI, Billets, Slabs, HR Coil, CR Coil, HDG, Rebars, Sections, and Wire Rods.
Companies covered in the study:
Ezz Steel, Hadeed, Sonasid, Lisco, ArcelorMittal Annaba, Al-Nassar Holdings, Emirates Iron and Steel Factory, Al-Tuwairqi, United Gulf Steel, Erdemir, Nisco, Jordan Steel and Shaheed Iron & Steel.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- The Quarterly Global Iron Ore Cost Service
- The Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service
- Steel and its Raw Materials: A Global Market Outlook to 2020
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 7999 or email us.
Order your copy today!
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage