The Global Iron Ore Market: Demand, Supply, Prices and Operating Costs out to 2030
The slowdown in the Chinese economy and chronic over capacity has weakened steel and iron ore markets globally. This new and independent study is designed to help you examine the current volatility in the iron ore market, and to plan your strategy through the next 10 years with our forecasts for supply, demand, trade, operating mine costs and prices for major ore types.
Why Metal Bulletin Research (MBR) for your Iron Ore market intelligence?
- Highly competitive and unrivalled market service in offering all supply, demand, trade, operating mine costs and price data for all major ore types all included in one single place.
- All the accurate and reliable forecast data you need to plan, forecast and succeed in the iron ore and steel markets at your finger tips.
- Updated twice a year to ensure all major changes in the market are captured with comprehensive statistical appendices and data available in both study and MS excel form
- Access to our dedicated team of steel and steel raw material analysts and consultants from all our regional offices including UK, Shanghai, Singapore and US offices.
- Metal Bulletin Research provides for a substantial amount of accurate first-hand market and price information, thereby strengthening your understanding of both your local market and the global industry.
- Long-term price and market forecasts utilising primary research and extensive bottom-up analysis utilising market experts/economics regularly covering the global iron ores sector for well over 30 years.
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8383 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 6154.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- The Quarterly Global Iron Ore Cost Service
- The Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage