Steel Rebars: A Market, Technical and Plant Performance Feasibility Study
The objective of the study is for current steel rebar manufacturers, and new investors who may be contemplating a new rebar mill investment, to better understand the market, capital, land and labour force implications of their decisions and benchmark their operations with current competitors.
No such information is readily available from any single comprehensive source. No other report both describes and benchmarks the typical resource requirements for rebar mill production in todays challenging rebar market environment.
The report will be invaluable to investors, managers and consultants who are involved in rebar mill manufacturing and investment planning enabling them to benchmark their company with their competitors.
The report covers:
- Key demand, supply and price trends for iron ore, scrap, billets and rebars out to 2020
- Typical rebar mill land use requirements (with illustrative site layouts) and labour force requirements (showing employment levels by function) by company
- Capital costs at each main stage of the rebar production process
- Average capacities, typical capital costs and capital costs per tonne of capacity for entire scrap-based steel plants, as well as for the main items of equipment (including EAF furnaces, induction furnaces, ladle furnaces, casters, bar rolling mills,
power plants and waste water treatment units)
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 7999 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5222 6154.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Steel Plate Market by Grade, Dimension and Application: Global Strategic Outlook to 2024
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steelmaking Capacity & Capex Study
- The Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage