Global Small-diameter Linepipe Market: The Five Year Strategic Outlook
For the first time, MBR provides an in-depth analysis of the global small-diameter steel linepipe market. This unique study examines regional trends, pricing pressure, how the market is currently responding to volatile conditions, and how it will continue to do so with a five year outlook.
Featuring a complete analysis of current and upcoming linepipe projects by region through to 2020, the study asks:
How has the global small diameter (up to 24" OD) linepipe market responded to volatile demand conditions? How has the market responded to dropping oil prices?
As the market becomes more regionalised, how do global suppliers compete?
As sour gas drilling intensifies, how is demand for clad and lined pipes likely to develop?
Key areas this study will address include:
- The global/regional small diameter linepipe market size a detailed picture of the market size, and major trade flows. Based on forecast changes to capacity, production, consumption and trade, it provides a detailed view on how the market is realistically likely to develop and change over the next five years.
- Breakdown of ERW, seamless, clad and lined pipe for each major country and region and analysis of future output by type will be provided.
- Includes a comprehensive ERW, seamless, clad and lined pipe capacity/production database including major company, size and product size range.
- Historical and forecast regional product pricing MBR examines and analyses key ERW, seamless, clad and lined pipe prices. MBR will also provide an analysis of underlying HR coil and billet markets and their price forecasts out for the next five years, allowing for an analysis of expected margins
Here's what a reader has to say about MBRs Tube & Pipe research:
MBR is an indispensible resource for our company's intelligence gathering activities around regional OCTG and Linepipe markets. Its in-depth coverage on market forces impacing supply and demand helps us grasp the rationale behind the numbers and equips [us] with valuable and actionable insights"
Anastacio Baleva, Conocophilips
This unique study is required reading for all industry professionals with an interest in the future of the tube and pipe sector and is brought to you by the leading global industry consultancy in this area.
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us . If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Global Large-diameter Linepipe Market: The Five Year Strategic Outlook
- The Five Year Outlook for the Global OCTG Market
- Seamless Steel Tube and Pipe
- Welded Steel Tube and Pipe
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
Go to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage