Strategic Prospects for the Global Transmission Linepipe Market by Type, Size Range and Grade
NEW - Metal Bulletin Research has published, Strategic Prospects for the Global Transmission Linepipe Market by Type, Size Range and Grade identifies pipeline growth for new build and replacement, by country and by grade of steel, from 2014 2035.
This timely study Strategic Prospects for the Global Transmission Linepipe Market by Type, Size Range and Grade is the first of its kind and is required reading for all industry professionals that have an interest in current and forward business planning relating to the global transmission linepipe market.
This in-depth research offers expert analysis and forecasting including:
- Strategic view of how, where and when the world's energy demands will change
- A proprietary database of how linepipe demand will develop
- An evaluation of how the world's transmission pipeline network has developed
- Identifying where significant growth has occurred
- Access to our unique model that uses 8 different categories of fluid type, onshore and offshore
- Analysis of key categories within the energy sector
- Implications of new technologies
- Potential development of natural gas in the arctic
- Issues relating to the development of sweet and sour gas fields
- Detailed database of the existing pipeline network
Key questions addressed include:
- How will linepipe consumption develop by grade, size and application?
- What is pipeline growth by region for new build and replacement?
- How will linepipe prices evolve as a result?
Here is what a reader has to say about MBR's research:
A trusted and reliable business intelligence provider in determining my global tube and pipe business strategy.
John Blomberg, Director, Tube and Pipe Division, Duferco SA, Switzerland
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage