Aluminium Carbon Products: A Strategic Five Year Market Outlook
What is the outlook for green coke, calcined coke, coal tar pitch and third-party carbon anode prices out to 2020?
Aluminium Carbon Products: A Five Year Market Outlook from Metal Bulletin Research is an update to a study from 2012. Since then the global aluminium industry has seen significant changes.
Understand how these developments will impact the availability, quality and price of aluminium carbon products over the next five years with this essential market study.
Get expert analysis, forecasting and independent guidance, including:
- Crucial analysis of the key facts and data globally and regionally, including extended coverage of the Chinese sector
- An assessment of future trends and their implication for carbon product prices
- A review of current understanding on the impact of shale oil on green coke quality
- A review of measures in place for smelters to adapt to shifting green coke quality
- Review of current green petroleum coke and calcined petroleum coke availability
- The likelihood of China prohibiting the usage of high sulphur coke, and an assessment of the potential impact on the aluminium industry
- Addressing the key issue of where smelter's will potentially source carbon products from in the future
- Production, supply and demand outlook
>> See the brochure, including the Table of Contents, here
>> Request a sample of this report here
What do readers of other aluminium reports from Metal Bulletin Research say?
"MBR's highly satisfactory study provided key findings on which our newly adopted modernisation and sales strategies were based"
Krasnoyarsk Aluminium Smelter (RUSAL)
"The comprehensive coverage of market developments, pricing and forecasts helps us understand and anticipate market dynamics"
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Aluminium and Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Base Metals: Weekly Market Tracker
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us . If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5222 6154
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage