A Strategic Outlook for the OCTG Heat Treatment, Threading, Coupling and Premium Connection Sectors out to 2020
The OCTG industry is undergoing significant change which will have important implications going forward. Despite uncertainty surrounding gas/oil prices, key developments in the hydrocarbon industry e.g. the shale oil/gas sector has sparked a boom in new global investments.
Metal Bulletin Research have published a comprehensive study examining the strategic growth opportunities for the OCTG industry and details current and future prospects for downstream investments out to 2020.
To preview a sample of MBRs new strategic forecast study on the OCTG market, please download the FREE whitepaper now. What are the major influences that will shape the OCTG industry over the next decade?
A Strategic Outlook for the OCTG Heat Treatment, Threading, Coupling and Premium Connection Sectors out to 2020 offers unique data, insights, analysis and forecasts to formulate your business objectives. This is the only study that provides independent by-country, by-company and regional analysis of OCTG market trends in such granular detail for the heat treatment, threading and coupling markets.
This independent study:
- Answers how OCTG producers can tackle the key issues of positioning their company strategically along the value chain and geographically;
- Answers what the major influences that will shape the OCTG industry will be over the next decade;
- Details available threading capacity by-country and new downstream production capacities being built by-major country and company;
- Discusses premium connections trends by-region and individual markets including proportion of connections in use and forecasts.
What readers say about MBRs studies on OCTG markets
A trusted and reliable business intelligence provider in determining my global tube and pipe business strategy.
John Blomberg, Director Tube & Pipe Division, DUFERCO SA
Overall I was really impressed with the OCTG report. I especially appreciated how each individual report was broken down into supply, consumption and production in an interesting and intriguing way.
Satish Gupta, President and CEO, SB International, Inc.
You did a great job with the OCTG report! Metal Bulletin Research is certainly recommended.
Viktor Bisovetskyi, Head of Marketing Research, Interpipe
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- The Five Year Outlook for the Global OCTG Industry
- Seamless Steel Tube and Pipe
- Welded Steel Tube and Pipe
- The Year Outlook for the Large-diameter Linepipe Market
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- The Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service
- Coated Steels
- Value Creation Strategies for the Steel Industry
- Energy Outlook and Market Perspectives for Steel Seamless Pipe: The Middle East and North Africa
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage