OCTG Heat Treatment, Threading, Coupling and Premium Connection Sectors: A Strategic Market Outlook out to 2022
2015 and early 2016 have proved to be the most tumultuous period for the OCTG markets since we have been tracking these markets. Demand plummeted rapidly in leading markets like North America as oil prices collapsed from well over $100/barrel to $30/barrel in early 2016. Nonetheless, other OCTG markets in the world such as the Middle East and Russia are seeing much greater stability.
How do you best position yourself to benefit from the industry when the upturn comes?
OCTG Heat Treatment, Threading, Coupling and Premium Connection Sectors: A Strategic Market Outlook out to 2022 offers unique data, insights, analysis and forecasts to formulate your business objectives. This remains the only study to provide independent by-country, by-company and regional analysis of OCTG market trends in such granular detail for the heat treatment, threading and coupling markets.
Get the full brochure, including table of contents, here
This independent study:
- Answers how OCTG producers can tackle the key issues of positioning their company strategically along the value chain and geographically;
- Answers what the major influences that will shape the OCTG industry will be over the next decade;
- Details available threading capacity by-country and new downstream production capacities being built by-major country and company;
- Discusses premium connections trends by-region and individual markets including proportion of connections in use and forecasts.
What readers say about MBRs studies on OCTG markets
A trusted and reliable business intelligence provider in determining my global tube and pipe business strategy.
John Blomberg, Director Tube & Pipe Division, DUFERCO SA
Overall I was really impressed with the OCTG report. I especially appreciated how each individual report was broken down into supply, consumption and production in an interesting and intriguing way.
Satish Gupta, President and CEO, SB International, Inc.
You did a great job with the OCTG report! Metal Bulletin Research is certainly recommended.
Viktor Bisovetskyi, Head of Marketing Research, Interpipe
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- The Five Year Outlook for the Global OCTG Industry
- Seamless Steel Tube and Pipe
- Welded Steel Tube and Pipe
- The Year Outlook for the Large-diameter Linepipe Market
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- The Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service
- Galvanized Steel and Tinplate Market Tracker
- Value Creation Strategies for the Steel Industry
- Energy Outlook and Market Perspectives for Steel Seamless Pipe: The Middle East and North Africa
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage