A New Age for Steel Metallics: A Global Market Outlook to 2020 for Obsolete Scrap, Prompt Scrap, Industrial Scrap, Pig Iron, DRI/HBI and Iron Ore
Metal Bulletin Research have published an in-depth study, A New Age for Steel Metallics: A Global Market Outlook to 2020 for Obsolete Scrap, Prompt Scrap, Industrial Scrap, Pig Iron, DRI/HBI and Iron Ore which provides detailed and authoritative analysis of past trends and forecasts to 2020 for the complete supply chain of the world steel metallics industry for all the key products and sectors including:
- World steel demand by region and end-user sector;
- The world steel industry by region: structure, capacity, costs;
- The demand and supply of raw materials and energy.
This 600 page study has been designed specifically to be rigorous, reliable and complete to best enable the C-Suite to make long term and actionable strategic decisions at both a local and global level.
Objectives of A New Age for Steel Metallics: A Global Market Outlook to 2020 for Obsolete Scrap, Prompt Scrap, Industrial Scrap, Pig Iron, DRI/HBI and Iron Ore:
- To provide metallic supply demand balance by country 1985-2010 with forecast for the next 10 years;
- To provide steel apparent consumption forecast by country;
- To details DRI production, imports, exports and apparent consumption by country;
- To assess the role DRI plays in the global metallic market;
- To assess the role of internationally traded pig iron in the global metallic market;
- To provide iron ore supply demand balance by country 1985-2010;
- To provide Steel pricing for the next 10 years;
- To provide a breakdown of scrap generation by country
o Prompt Industrial
- To profile each country included in the report:
o Country dashboard-snapshot--high level understanding for each country
o Country specific metrics (production, imports, exports, apparent consumption) including iron ore, scrap, dri, pig iron
- To provide details of scrap dependency (1985-2010) by county and 10 year dependency forecast;
- To provide details of scrap apparent consumption by country and how that has changed in the last 25 years and how it will change for the next 10 years;
- To assess how trends in steel making impact the metallic balance;
- To assess the winners and potential losers in the global quest to secure metallic in the next 10 years.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Quarterly Global Iron Ore Cost Service
- Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service
- Trading Iron Ore: A full feasibility study for a new derivatives contract
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage