A Ten Year Strategic Outlook for the Global Coke Industry
Part 1: A Ten Year Strategic Outlook for the Coke Industry Study
Metal Bulletin Researchs (MBR) comprehensive study, A Ten Year Strategic Outlook for the Global Coke Industry examines the current volatility in the market and will help plan strategy through the next 10 years with forecasts for supply, demand, trade and prices on the global and Chinese coke industry.
This study offers expert analysis, forecasting and independent guidance including:
- The latest production data from 600 producers across the globe, including historical and 10 year forecast data on plant output and coke prices;
- Real insight on current topics such as the changing patterns in demand, industry consolidation and freight;
- Demand for coke out to 2020;
- Price forecasts out to 2020;
- Supply and demand balance;
- Trade analysis for coke;
- Individual profiles of coke making plants.
Part 2: Dynamic Demand, Supply and Price Model for the Global Coke Industry
This will uniquely allow your company to manipulate and/or update our data with the option of changing specific parameters, modeling economic scenarios and introducing new supply.
Metal Bulletin Research is offering you the opportunity to our entire in-house model to provide a fully transparent view of the methodology Metal Bulletin Research uses for our forecasts and market analysis. This will allow you to take confidence when making substantial investment decisions as well as update any change in parameters we have assumed in the model.
Dynamic forecast model in MS Excel
- Fully interactive and dynamic forecast model directly accessible in MS Excel;
- Unique occasion to access Metal Bulletin Researchs in-house model that we allow to formulate and drive all our research and market forecasts we present;
- Complete demand, supply and price forecast model for coke;
- Allows the user to model economic scenarios, alter parameters and run what-if scenarios using easy-to-understand model operating manual.
Key features of this service include:
- Value for money, no other market service allows you to purchase the actual dynamic model used in producing the study. This provides a fully transparent view of the methodology we use for you to take confidence from when making substantial investment decisions;
- The dynamic model allows quick manipulation of data with the option of changing specific parameters, modelling economic scenarios and introducing new supply;
- By equipping yourself with the right tools to undertake your own research you gain independence, control and the time to react in a fast changing market.
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Steel Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Steel: Weekly Market Tracker
- Quarterly Global Iron Ore Cost Service
- Quarterly Global Steel Cost Service
- Trading Iron Ore: A full feasibility study for a new derivatives contract
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage