The Future for Chinas Aluminium Fluoride Industry
Ten years after storming the global market for aluminium fluoride, the Chinese have failed to capitalise on their position. Chinese producers undercut traditional suppliers, forcing some out of business and others to re-cast their business models. But since 2007, China has not been able to grow their exports or consolidate their market position.
Metal Bulletin Research examines why, and looks at whether this is ever likely to happen in its timely and on the ground research, The Future for Chinas Aluminium Fluoride Industry. The comprehensive study provides detailed analysis on how Chinas aluminium fluoride industry is structured and offers a detailed economic overview. An insight into the impact China has on the global industry is also included.
The study discusses which producers are expanding and who is declining in the marketplace. What strategies buyers can employ to achieve the most optimum price is also analysed.
Key questions addressed in the study:
1. How did the Chinese come to dominate the market?
2. What is the true profitability position of Chinese producers?
3. To what extent is fluorspar really the dominant price driver?
4. What happened in the last few years that caused the Chinese to falter?
5. What next for Chinas aluminium fluoride producers?
Key features of this study include:
- Unique access and independent insight into the opaque Chinese aluminium industry;
- Developments with the Chinese government planning to introduce resource taxes and export duties affecting the global market these factors are critically analysed in this study;
- Profile of key aluminium fluoride producers in China;
- Discussion of recent technology providers making legal claims against Chinas largest producers;
- Overview and trend analysis offering complete background history and examination of the Chinese aluminium fluoride industry;
- Details of the market dynamics, competitive situation and limitations of the Chinese suppliers.
Who should purchase this study?
This study will assist the following industry professionals in their strategy for dealing with China as a key supplier of aluminium fluoride:
- Purchasing ,
- Raw materials managers,
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Aluminium and Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Aluminium Sheet and Extrusion: Weekly Market Tracker
- Base Metals: Weekly Market Tracker
- The Global Aluminium Flat Rolled Products Outlook to 2020
- The Global Recycled Aluminium Market Outlook to 2020
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us. If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage