The Global Outlook for Aluminium in Transportation
Metal Bulletin Research (MBR) have published a comprehensive study, The Global Outlook for Aluminium in Transportation , which analyses the current market and provides demand forecasts out to 2020 for aluminium in the transportation sector across key end-use sectors and geographical regions. This study is essential reading for industry professionals seeking to exploit opportunities in new markets.
Analysis of several key end-use sectors and their usage patterns is provided including passenger cars, commercial vehicles, railways, motorcycles, aerospace and shipbuilding.
A discussion of significant demand drivers in the industry and the impact of recent technology developments are further detailed.
This exclusive study from Metal Bulletin Research is the first of its kind providing detailed coverage on the global market for Aluminium in transportation....
This study offer expert analysis, forecasting and independent guidance including:
- Forecast aluminium in transportation demand across the world with analysis of growth trends and key drivers;
- Usage pattern of aluminium in transportation across end-use sectors and geographic regions ;
- Detailed discussion on the recent technology developments ;
- Advantages of producing aluminium by region as well as the challenges faced by the producers ;
- Aiding the purchasing team of aluminium downstream companies to plan sourcing of raw materials ;
- Information on the industry that aids in providing policy directions to your companys operations in the coming decade;
- The ability to identify the material flow in the industry and identify the key markets;
- The exploring of business opportunities across end-use sector and across geographic regions.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Aluminium and Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Aluminium Sheet and Extrusion: Weekly Market Tracker
- Base Metals: Weekly Market Tracker
- The Global Aluminium Flat Rolled Products Outlook to 2020
- The Global Recycled Aluminium Market Outlook to 2020
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us . If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Back to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage