Metal Bulletin Research Corporate Access Programme (CAP)
The easy way to manage multiple subscriptions
For companies with larger needs than just a few subscriptions, Metal Bulletin Research offers you a programme with numerous benefits, including:
- The best value subscription rates - as you add additional users and products to your company account, the average subscription cost reduces too.
- Copyright compliance - A CAP ensures that everyone who needs access to these services is receiving it, legally.
- Ask the Analyst time With a CAP, you have company time with one of our internationally renowned analysts, to understand how the latest analysis affects your business specifically.
- Simplified billing - with just one invoice by account, a CAP saves valuable time for you and your team.
- Personalised account management services - Your company will have one account manager to ensure that your account is tailored correctly to the size and needs of your organisation, allowing you to add and swap users or products with ease.
Does my company qualify for a CAP?
If your company needs five or more subscriptions to Metal Bulletin Research products, you could be receiving the benefits of a CAP today. Whether you need just one colleague subscribing to five or more products, or many colleagues each subscribing to their own product, contact me today about the options available to you.
How do I start?
It couldn't be simpler. Just contact me, Richard O'Donoghue (Corporate Access Manager) today.
Email email@example.com or call my direct line +44 (0) 20 7779 8938 for more information, a quote, or to discuss the possibility of a corporate free sample today.