Global Outlook for Primary Aluminium to 2018
Metal Bulletin Researchs Global Outlook for Primary Aluminium to 2018 includes:
- Short-to-medium and long-term price forecast to 2018
- Supply/demand balances by region to 2018
- Consumption data and forecasts by region to 2018
- Operating cost forecast for key markets
- Analysis of the effects of industry consolidation
INLCUDES QUARTERLY UPDATES!
Purchase this report and also receive quarterly updates for May (Q1), August (Q2) and November (Q3) 2008 of the short-to-medium and long-term price forecasts by region delivered in a Microsoft Powerpoint presentation format.
Who will benefit from this service?
- Executives at aluminium companies who make commercial decisions - the market insights provide all the necessary information to those negotiating long-term aluminium supply/procurement agreements, and those designing the companys hedging strategy.
- Executives at aluminium companies who make investment decisions - the long-term price forecast will assist in making the right decisions to those evaluating investment projects looking at new aluminium capacity (at any stage of the aluminium value chain), expansions, or plant upgrades.
- Consumers of aluminium - those buying aluminium to add further value through semi-fabrication or fabrication of aluminium products, will find the regional supply and demand balances contained in this report key for designing their business strategy.
- Analysts who need to gain a good understanding of the short-to-medium and long-term price drivers in the aluminium industry.
- Portfolio managers who include aluminium as an asset class in their asset allocation.
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7779 8000 or email us . If you are in the Asia / Pacific region please call +61 3 5221 0715.
Other relevant Metal Bulletin Research reports include:
- Aluminium and Raw Materials: Weekly Market Tracker
- Aluminium Sheet and Extrusion: Weekly Market Tracker
- Base Metals: Weekly Market Tracker
- A Strategic Outlook for the Aluminium Flat Rolled Products Market in Asia to 2018
Go to the Strategic Forecast Studies homepage.