Subscribe to Base Metals: Weekly Market Tracker
A subscription to Base Metals: Weekly Market Tracker will deliver timely, authoritative and independent market analysis and price forecasts for all the base metals including: aluminium, copper, lead, nickel, tin and zinc.
With independent price forecasts and market analysis published every Tuesday, as a subscriber you will have access to the latest data, analysis, price movements and market developments for the entire base metals complex.
Here are just some of the benefits of a subscription:
- Vastly expanded and improved base metals analysis and forecasting service designed to be a key decision-making tool and trading companion.
- Download the latest issue and data to create personalised charts and tables for your own spreadsheets and presentations.
- Access the fully searchable archive of past issues and create tailored email alerts or breaking views for your chosen sectors.
- Set up your own personalised home page and your own RSS feeds.
- Instant access to the latest data, price movements and market developments sent to you each week or on the day of a breaking news event so you keep up-to-date on whats happening in the market now.
- Timely independent fundamental analysis, market forecasts, and detailed statistics on production, trade and apparent consumption for the LME metals aluminum, copper, lead, nickel, tin and zinc and detailed technical analysis on all the base metals, including the LMEs NASAAC and aluminium alloys contacts.
- Five-year market forecasts for all base metals combined with scenario planning and probability matrices for key target price levels.
- Detailed supply-demand balances for the global refined metal markets regionally, and in-depth analytical research to assist you in making forward-looking decisions.
- Improved price modelling and forecasting utilizing high-low case scenario planning and synthesis of our fundamental and technical analysis to highlight trading opportunities across the entire base metals complex and throughout the forward curves.
- Strategic analysis and insights into leading industry companies from our international team of base metals specialists.
- Complimentary subscription to World Economics and Metals Trends Index reports on the markets we operate in.
In addition, you will gain subscriber-only access to our team of industry experts and analysts who will be on hand to answer any specific queries you may have concerning the data and analysis provided in any update we publish. This gives you peace of mind knowing that with one call or email you can resolve a query and return to work confident you have the data you need.
Click here to begin your subscription immediately.